Hair loss can be extremely traumatic and devastate a person’s self image and confidence. In order to prevent further hair loss and grow back your hair, it is important to find out which treatment options work and which treatment options are ineffective. This article contains a number of great hair loss tips.
In order to help regrow hair that has been lost, you may want to consider purchasing an organic shampoo. Many times, hair loss is caused by the use of shampoos and other hair treatments, so it is important that you reverse this damage. Organic shampoos do that by cleansing your scalp and unclogging follicles so that hair can grow back.
If you hair is dry or brittle switching to a mild shampoo can prevent hair loss. Some shapmoos are detergent based and contain too harsh of chemicals for your hair. Detergent based shampoos can eventually affect the scalp and lead to hair loss if not caught in time.
To increase circulation, promote overall health and reduce hair loss, be sure to eat a healthful, balanced diet, drink lots of fresh pure water, get plenty of exercise and plenty of rest. Many times, people lose their hair due to stress and general lack of health. By taking care of your whole body, you will be giving yourself the best chance to keep a healthy head of hair.
Make your own shampoo to help you reduce the chances of hair loss. Use aloe vera gel, wheat germ and coconut milk mixed together. This mixture is going to keep the scalp from drying and maintain the pH during washing. It is going to leave your scalp moist and your hair very healthy.
If you do manage to reverse hair loss and begin to re-grow your hair, remember to never take this for granted. Your hair needs to be treated with respect. For most people, once their hair is gone, it’s gone forever. Count your blessings if you were able to grow more hair and remember to treat it with care.
DHT is the byproduct of testosterone breakdown and is the major factor in hair loss. This actually means that hair loss is due mostly to a hormonal imbalance. Many studies have shown that this is true, including one test among Japanese men who ate westernized diets. Improve your diet today.
Exposure to toxins, such as arsenic, thallium or mercury, can contribute to hair loss and even endanger one’s life. If caught in time, hair loss can be eliminated, allowing your hair to grow back within six to eight weeks.
To prevent hair damage that can lead to hair loss or thinning, don’t use sulfates, formaldehyde or sodium chloride on your hair. These chemicals can sometimes be found in hair products like shampoo or styling products, and they’re known to cause damage to the hair, which increases the rate of hair shedding and breakage.
As was discussed in the beginning of this article, hair loss is a traumatic event that can reduce self-esteem and confidence and take the joy out of life. The only way to get your hair back is to choose a treatment option that is effective. Apply the advice from this article and you will be on your way to getting your hair back.
Natural Hair Loss Treatment – Herbs
Hair loss treatments are usually divided into two groups: natural hair loss treatments and all the other hair loss remedies. Unfortunately, many people that experience hair loss are not aware of the natural hair loss remedies. They usually get frustrated after having side effects of the hair loss remedies or spend too much money on ineffective hair loss remedies.
Herbal hair loss treatments have been proven effective for decades and in some cases even centuries. They cause no side effects, cost less than any other hair loss treatment and bring good results in preventing hair loss, stopping hair loss and regrowing hair.
Here are some of the most common herbs for hair loss:
- Rosmary (Rosmarinus in Latin) – known for stimulating hair growth and for enhancing dark hair.
- Dong Quai – A Traditional Chinese herb that contains phytoestrogens that reduces the formation of DHT. Hence, Dong Quai is beleieved to stop hair loss and even regrow hair.
- Saw Palmetto – A small creeping palm – Also known as Serenoa repens. It contains free fatty acids and phytosterols, which block the formation of DHT and by inhibiting the enzyme 5-alpha reductase that contributes to androgenetic alopecia. and has shown to be more effective than Finasteride in some cases.
- Aloe Vera – Taken from the inner leaves of plants, it is a substance in a gel formation that is known for its ability to calm irritated skin. It protects the scalp and hair and also known as a good remedy against Alopecia.
- Capsicum – A type of hot peppers which stimulates hair growth by at least half and increases blood flow to the scalp. This herb is good for regrowing hair.
- Lemongrass – A pale green stalk about 18 inches long. This herb stables oil product in the scalp. It also increases fullness and body to the hair.
If you suffer from hair loss or thinning hair or just want to keep your hair healthy and strong, it is recommended to use herbal hair loss treatments.